I have been terrible at updating so figure I will give an update since January. Jaxon has kept us very busy. He now has 8 teeth (its crazy). I is starting to pull himself up on things and trying to figure out crawling. I am secretly hoping he doesn't figure it out because when he does nothing will be safe. He has figured out the talking, screaming and now his new thing is grunting. He talks more when he is around his dad. He was out at my parent's house this weekend and the next day it was like he was telling me all about his day, it was so cute.
He had his 6/7 months photos taken about a month ago. He was so intrigued by the camera and Maddy (the photographer) that it was so exhausting to try to get him to smile. Maddy did a wonderful job. She has been taking Jaxon's pictures since he was 6 weeks old and has always impressed us. Here are a few of the pics she took.



Awesome photo's he is a cutie!
ReplyDelete