Friday, December 3, 2010

Gobble Gobble!

Jaxon's first Thanksgiving!!  I have come to realize that our holidays are going to be quite busy for a while traveling from family to family but love it. I love to see the smiles on the grandparent's faces when Jaxon comes over. On Thanksgiving we spent the afternoon at my parent's house and aunt Julie snuggled with Jaxon all day and could tell she just loved it. Then we went to Jeremy's mom's house where he slept for 3 hours. I almost thought I would have to wake him so Debbie could see him. We stayed and played cards and he woke up so Debbie could watch him so I could get a game of Pinochle in. Friday was my big shopping day and we rested then on Saturday we headed to Dan's house. Jaxon got scared and it took a few hours for him to get used to everyone but after that he was great. Grandpa Dan even played cards with him. All in all it was a great Thanksgiving!! I am very blessed to have such a great family!!

1 comment: